Expert service, delivery, installation of your order – by the product experts!
The Tamis Corporation not only offers you the most valuable and high-quality products, but we can also make sure your products get delivered and installed in the most effective and efficient manner. We are experts in facility management, and our “white glove” service takes you from pre-sale to post-installation. You’ll have an expert to work with not only before and after your order, but also right there on site during the set-up.
Here’s What Our “White Glove” Service Provides to You:
- Expert pre-sale consultation: We work with you to analyze your needs, matching our products to your facility’s specific needs and budget.
- One-stop shopping: We stock a wide range of products that can be utilized for a wide number of aspects of your facility. There are also a number of complimentary/related products that we can access from other “vendors” if necessary
- Shipping and Delivery: We arrange for the delivery of the products
- Set Up: We install the products at your site
- Clean Up: We handle the removal of any refuse after the set-up
- Haul Away: We can also remove any of your old, outdated, or no-longer-needed products
- Post-sale/installation followup: You’ll have a personal “rep” at Tamis who will discuss any possible tweaking of your set up, and look to the future
Examples of What Our “White Glove” Service Can Do at Your Site:
- We can set up crowd control barricades at your entrance, inside your facility, in your parking lot, at your ticket windows, at your concession areas or merchandise stores
- We can set up line management systems (portable post and retractable belt) at locations where customers line up at your facility
- We can set up Plastic Jersey Barriers at your construction site or work zone
- We can set up temporary fencing anywhere on your site
- We can place waste receptacles wherever you need them
- We can install turnstiles at your entrances
We know crowd control, line management, crowd management, and security issues. We have been supplying these types of products and advising facilities on best practices for nearly three decades. We can anticipate the scenarios you’ll face, point you to solutions, and help you implement those solutions on site.
We’ve worked with tens of thousands of sites and events:
- Major stadiums
- Major sports arenas
- Concert and performing arts venues
- Outdoor sporting events (big city marathons) and concerts
- Major city and small town parades
- Convention centers