The Tamis® Corporation, a leading company in the crowd management industry for more than 30 years, offers exciting employment opportunities for skilled and motivated sales and marketing professionals who would like to join a continually growing business.
Established in 1983, Tamis® is a long-standing, respected wholesale distributor of products used by businesses and public sites to keep events running smoothly and securely by keeping patrons safe and orderly. Tamis® enjoys productive, long-term relationships with customers in every state, province and major city in North America.
The Tamis® corporate office is located in two suites with over 6,500 square feet of space in a professional office building conveniently located off major highways in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
If you would like to be part of our expansion, please use our contact form to inquire about possible employment opportunities with The Tamis® Corporation.
- The Tamis® Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- All applicants are asked to complete an online assessment.
- The Tamis® Corporation will only respond to resumes it intends to pursue.
- No phone calls or employment agencies.
Career Opportunities with The Tamis® Corporation:
Location: Penn Hills, PA
Job Title: Account Manager
Reports to: Director of Sales
Type of Position: Full-time
We are looking to grow our long-established company into a world class sales organization. We have a strong core team in place but need that rare sales professional that and can also lead, inspire employees, assist the company in achieving its strategic goals, and drive profitability.
If you are a top-producer in an inside sales environment, a sales manager, an account executive, or a strong closer, and are looking for a change, then the Tamis Corporation is a great fit. If you want to experience unlimited earnings potential and take care of existing clients as well as prospecting for new business, we have a great opportunity for you. In addition to a solid base pay and great benefits, the Tamis Corporation offers a rewarding work environment, a team atmosphere, and the ability to earn unlimited income. The Tamis Corporation sets high expectations for its employees. You must demonstrate a team player spirit, be someone who always does his part and be willing to come along for the ride as we evolve our business model into an organization that fosters professional and financial growth by introducing news sales avenues with an unlimited product line. Our goal is to grow individual sales entities specializing in smaller groups of business products and we need sales leaders to do it. The sky’s the limit!
- Build and enhance the Tamis brand
- Ensure all customers receive an outstanding selling experience with the Tamis Corporation
- Ensure the long term growth of the Tamis Corporation
- Achieve outlined sales, revenue and quota goals
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of desk/office area
- Ensure that all written and verbal communication is professional and accurate
- Ensure input of data is 100% accurate in our CRM system SEAD
- Support and know the Tamis Corporation Mission Statement
- Maintain professionalism and integrity
- Must have inside sales experience
- Outstanding people skills
- Ability to work within a deadline
- Ability to meet sales objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be available for standard office hours (office hours are 8-6, M-F)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ambitious & Self-Motivated
- Ability to travel within a prescribed territory (only as needed)
- High energy and a "Can Do" attitude
- Dedication to customer service
- Multitasking capability
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player in a fast paced environment
What we offer:
- Compensation: a competitive base + commission potential to triple the base
- Plus, company-paid professional sales training, onsite and offsite.
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Market and lead-generation support
- A rewarding work environment
Tamis® has a large number of websites, both published and in development, and has a need for a talented and creative person with SEO experience to optimize them and improve their rankings and search engine presence. Tasks would include keyword research, web traffic analysis, and website editing.
Web Development –
Because the Tamis® Corporation is in the process of expanding into new industries, we have the need for the creation of product- and division-specific websites. In order to achieve this, we will need a web developer with HTML and CSS editing experience, as well as familiarity with WordPress, Magento, and Joomla development platforms. Experience developing eCommerce websites is a plus!
Social Media Specialist –
To create a Tamis® presence on social media, we are searching for a creative and talented social media marketer to manage our numerous social media accounts. These include, but are not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Instagram. The social media specialist will also be responsible for creating content for e-mail marketing campaigns and on-going promotions.
Wordsmith / Copy Writer -
Know how to write for business. Cover letters, blogs, web pages, documents, instructions, manuals, and other word centered communication.
Ability to capture ideas, simplify, and put into web sites and documents. Take concepts from specialist within Tamis and put into the appropriate written content.